Release Date: July 18, 2014
Mysterious and mischievous, Mirage manipulates the spectrum of light to dazzle her foes. With deceitful mirror images, colorful photokinetic displays and explosive pranks up her sleeves, every battlefield becomes the stage for her next performance. Mirage was unveiled in Update 14.0.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 275||Blueprint Price: 35000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Component blueprints are awarded at the end of each mission for the Hidden Messages quest. The previously awarded component must be built to obtain the next components.
“I am the Lotus. I will guide you, but we must hurry.”Guides are created by users like you. They aren't as strictly regulated as most pages, so keep an eye out for dated or subjective information.
Have your own build and playstyle? You can contribute too! Instructions are within.
See Category:Mirage Guides to read user-made guides on how to play this Warframe.
- It is advisable not to dispose of Mirage as of now, as currently the Quest to obtain Mirage can't be redone.
- However, Mirage possesses a Prime variant.
- Mirage ties with Nova for second highest default sprint speed (behind Loki at 1.25).
- Mirage is the first Warframe that requires an Argon Crystal to construct the entire Warframe instead of a single Orokin Cell.
- Mirage does, however, require an Orokin Cell to craft each component for a total of three required cells.
- Mirage is the first Warframe to not require any Rubedo.
- Currently, Mirage has the second-lowest base health of any Warframe at 80 ( Ivara, Loki, Mag and Nezha having 75).
- In the game Mirage first appeared on the fire damage/status chance mods rewarded from the Operation Breeding Grounds event, shown with the new Sybaris and Pyrana.
- Her second appearance is in a teaser trailer revealed on day 5 on www.theliset.com, the teaser site for Update 14.
- Details of one of Mirage's abilities, internally named the "Comedy of Errors", (now named Sleight Of Hand and is her second ability) were leaked in Devstream 31.
- Mirage's design aesthetic is based on the harlequin, and has an alternate helmet named so.
- Both helmet designs also have elements inspired by the cuttlefish, particularly the body of the default helmet and the face of the alternate. Cuttlefish have been the subject of much recent study for their ability to perceive polarized light and to produce complex shifting patterns on their skin.
- Mirage's third ability, Eclipse, has visual effects that evoke the phrase smoke and mirrors. Many tricks of stage magic and illusion are performed with the aid of special mirrors, lighting and distracting bursts of smoke, hence the idiom "It's all done with smoke and mirrors." The phrase has entered wider usage to refer to other sorts of fraud and deception, especially when hidden by some flashy display.
- She is the third frame with an ultimate power that toggles and does not cost 100 energy to cast, the others being Nyx, Banshee, Mesa, Chroma, Inaros, Nidus and Equinox.
- Prism is the first ability to have both a toggle and a maximum duration.
- Barring Prime variants, Mirage is the 20th Warframe released.
- Mirage is the first Warframe that can be obtained through a quest.
- Mirage was the first Warframe that is known to participate in the Sentient War that occurred before the events of the game while the second one would be Gara.
- Mirage seemed to know she was going to die as she knew Lotus was lying to her; she laughed when Lotus was telling her she was going to pick her up.
- Even more strange is the fact that she was very close to Lotus, like as if they were partners, unlike the other quest frames like Limbo and (to a extent as she's only heard of him) Chroma.
- Mirage is the first quest-driven Warframe that has a Prime variant.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- Mirage Prime, compared to Mirage:
- Mirage Prime is the first Primed Warframe whose non-prime variant was unlockable through a quest (Hidden Messages).
- Mirage Prime's Prism is surrounded by three golden rings that constantly rotate.
- Mirage Prime is the 7th Prime Warframe to have a cinematic lore trailer.
- Mirage Prime is promoted in the Warframe Launcher using a unique pose and animation set similar to Nezha's Noble Animation, albeit with different arm placements. Currently, the depicted pose and animations are not available in-game.
Mirage has an increased proficiency when rolling.
- +25% faster rolling.
|Hall Of Mirrors|
Mirage creates an entourage of doppelgangers to confuse and distract the enemy.
|Strength:25% (damage percentage)|
- Mirage projects 2 holographic mirror images that follow and mimic her actions for 4 seconds. Each hologram is invulnerable to damage, draws enemy attention, and deals 25% of the current weapon's total damage.
- Mirage cannot gain energy while Hall of Mirrors is active, nor pick up additional Energy Orbs.
- Only a maximum of 2 holograms are able to fire projectiles (hitscan and non-hitscan) from primary, secondary, and melee weapons like the Glaive. The total hologram damage will be redistributed among the active holograms; each active hologram will inflict 5% of the projectile weapon's total damage.
- Once spawned, holograms remain fixed in position around Mirage.
- Holograms partially fade from view when the HUD's targeting reticle is near them.
- Holograms will mimic Mirage's aim which can shift away from the HUD's targeting reticle depending on their position.
- Holograms do not path on terrain and are intangible, allowing them to phase through obstacles and walk on air.
|Sleight Of Hand|
Booby trap nearby objects while conjuring an irresistible jewel that bursts with radial blind when touched in darkness, or a radial explosion in light. Conjure multiple smaller jewels with the help of Hall of Mirrors.
|Strength:75 (ammo pack explosion damage)|
125 (jewel explosion damage)
10/s (health orb damage)
|Duration:60 s (trap duration)|
|Range:10 m (trap radius)|
5 m (explosion radius)
|Misc:10 m (jewel cast range)|
60 s (jewel duration)
5 m (detonation radius)
6 m (clone jewels distance)
- Mirage conjures a powerful photokinetic illusion that booby traps all interactive objects within a 10 meter radius for 60 seconds, while simultaneously placing a light-sensitive jewel at the targeted location on the aiming reticle, within a cast range of 60 meters and lasts for 20 seconds.
- Traps lasts forever even after Mirage’s death (but will not affect respawned pickups).
- Mirage's jewels and booby traps exhibit numerous different effects:
- Mirage's jewel glistens and detonates when an enemy comes within a 5 meters radius. The jewel explodes to deal 125 Blast damage to all enemies within a 5 meters radius.
- When casting Sleight of Hand while Hall Of Mirrors is active, Mirage's holographic clones will each create a smaller jewel placed 6 meters away from the primary jewel. Clone jewels have reduced effectiveness of the primary jewel's effects.
- Can be recast while active, although this does not refresh the duration of currently affected objects.
- Casting Sleight of Hand stops Mirage's movement and other actions.
- When cast, Mirage visually emits a pulse of energy that forms a grid of light representing the ability range. The pulse and grid are affected by Mirage's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Mirage's primary and clone jewels have the same model as Prism and are tinted in her chosen Warframe energy color. When in light, the jewels are translucent and emit a mist of white light; while in the darkness, the jewels are opaque and emit halos of light.
- Affected objects emit a halo of light, pulse and glow in violet with a tint of Mirage's energy color.
Standing in light, Mirage deals heavy damage, while the shadows make Mirage difficult to track and even harder to hurt.
|Strength:20% (damage bonus)|
30% (damage reduction)
- Mirage adapts to the lighting conditions of her surroundings, gaining a maximum of 20% weapon damage while bathed in light, or reducing incoming damage by a maximum of 30% and reducing enemy accuracy while in the shadows. The effect lasts for 20 seconds.
- Mirage cannot gain Energy nor pick up Energy Orbs while Eclipse is active.
- Mirage is encased in a white reflective surface while in light. Her body partially fades away and emits smoke while in shadows.
- Holograms from Hall Of Mirrors do not gain Eclipse's damage bonus.
- Has a casting delay of 1 second.
- Mirage can resist knockdown during the casting delay.
- Can be recast while active to refresh the duration.
Fires an energy prism that shoots lasers in all directions. Activating again detonates the prism, blinding nearby foes.
Energy Drain: 10 s-1
|Duration:6 s (prism duration)|
10 s (blind duration)
|Range:15 m (laser range)|
8 m (blind radius)
5 m·s-1 (speed)
- Mirage generates a prism in her hands and launches it outward at a speed of 5 meters per second. The prism is armed with 12 lasers that track and damage enemies within 15 meters. Each laser inflicts 20 Radiation damage per tick. Damage ticks occur at a rate of 3 per second, and the prism lasts for 6 seconds.
- Lasers do not bypass obstacles in the environment.
- Multiple lasers will not target the same enemy simultaneously; an enemy can only be damaged by one laser at a time.
- Prism drains 10 energy per second; it will remain active so long as the ability duration remains, and Mirage has energy. Prism will end if Mirage runs out of energy, if the ability duration ends, or if deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default
- Mirage can not regain energy.
- When the ability is deactivated, the prism will explode in a bright flash of light that blinds enemies that have line of sight to the prism within 8 meters for 10 seconds.
- Blind requires line of sight from enemies to the prism, it must be unobstructed by obstacles and within their vision arc.
- The direction of the prism's trajectory depends on where the HUD's targeting reticle is positioned when the prism is released. The prism's trajectory is not altered by gravity, but the prism will bounce off surfaces in its path.
- Holograms created from Hall Of Mirrors cannot create prisms but will mimic Mirage's body movement during the casting delay.
- Casting delay of ~2 seconds.
|Released||Ash ( Ash Prime) • Atlas • Banshee ( Banshee Prime) • Baruuk • Chroma ( Chroma Prime) • Ember ( Ember Prime) • Equinox ( Equinox Prime) • Excalibur ( Excalibur Prime, Excalibur Umbra, Excalibur Umbra Prime) • Frost ( Frost Prime) • Gara • Garuda • Gauss • Harrow • Hildryn • Hydroid ( Hydroid Prime) • Inaros • Ivara • Khora • Limbo ( Limbo Prime) • Loki ( Loki Prime) • Mag ( Mag Prime) • Mesa ( Mesa Prime) • Mirage ( Mirage Prime) • Nekros ( Nekros Prime) • Nezha • Nidus • Nova ( Nova Prime) • Nyx ( Nyx Prime) • Oberon ( Oberon Prime) • Octavia • Revenant • Rhino ( Rhino Prime) • Saryn ( Saryn Prime) • Titania • Trinity ( Trinity Prime) • Valkyr ( Valkyr Prime) • Vauban ( Vauban Prime) • Volt ( Volt Prime) • Wisp • Wukong ( Wukong Prime) • Zephyr ( Zephyr Prime)|
|Attributes • Augments • Compare All • Cosmetics|