The Mios is an Infested Blade and Whip combo that was added in Update 17.11, and is the third of the fan-made weapon designs from DE's Community Melee Weapon Contest to be implemented, preceded by the Kronen and the Silva & Aegis.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash and good Impact damage – effective against health and shields.
- Highest attack speed of all blade and whips.
- Long attack reach.
- Large slam attack radius.
- Innate polarity.
- The Mios was designed and submitted by the player RedSkittlez for the Community Melee Weapon Contest.
- The Mios took more than an entire year to be fully developed, being one of the longest weapons in production to be added to the game.
- The Blade and Whip weapon type as a whole is somewhat similar to a Kusarigama or its predecessor the Kyoketsu-shoge, both of which were bladed weapons with a chain attached to the other end of the handle. In both cases however the chain was typically used to immobilize or disarm an enemy rather than directly attack the target.
- The entire weapon is comprised of 2 different blades. The top has a socket that fits into the main bladed part, which increases the visual reach of the weapon.
- The Mios currently uses the Lacera's cord to connect the hook to the blade.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|