Cycle through four deployable trap mines: Bounce, Trip Laser, Shred and Concuss.
- Vauban throws one of his variety of specialized grenades that deploys into a landmine depending on the selected type. Minelayer cycles between landmine types upon tapping the ability key (default ), while holding down the key and releasing throws the selected landmine. Up to four different landmine types are unlocked as the ability increases in rank, listed below:
- Upon contact with a surface or entity, the Bounce grenade deploys into a launch pad that adheres to any surface for five minutes. On contact with an enemy, the pad will deal 15 Blast damage. Allies and enemies that step onto the pad will be launched into the air. A single launch pad has a maximum of 4 uses and a cooldown period of 3 seconds between each use.
- The pad launches the unit perpendicular to the face of the attached surface (e.g., being attached to a ceiling will launch the user downward).
- When placed on a level floor, the pad launches the unit approximately four times as high as a normal jump.
- Bounce pad visually emits rings of energy pulsing upward when not in use.
- Upon contact with a surface or entity, the Trip Laser grenade falls to the ground then deploys into a 10 meters long double-laser trip wire that lasts forever until Vauban's death. Enemies moving through the trip wire are knocked down and suffer a Magnetic proc, reduceing max shields by 50%, and reduces energy down to 50.
- It will not decrease further with repeated procs.
- Enemies can be affected by the same trip wire multiple times as long as they move out from the wire and through it again.
- Trip Laser trap deploys perpendicular to Vauban's position on cast.
- Trip Laser trap visually hovers above ground with the ends of the lasers glowing brightly. The ends of the lasers will attempt to adhere to surfaces in their path.
- Upon contact with a surface or entity, the Shred grenade falls to the ground then deploys into an armed explosive landmine that lasts for five minutes. When an enemy is in close proximity, the landmine explodes, dealing 120 Blast damage to all enemies in a 4 meter radius. Affected enemies have their armor reduced by 50% permanently until they die.
- Shred landmine visually emits a smoke effect.
- Upon contact with a surface or entity, the Concuss grenade falls to the ground then deploys into an armed concussive landmine that lasts for five minutes. When an enemy is in close proximity, the landmine detonates, stunning all enemies in a 4 meter radius. Affected enemies become silenced for 12 seconds and suffer both Radiation and Impair procs.
- Concuss landmine visually emits a swirling energy effect with an audible humming sound.
- Can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading.
- Can be cast multiple times while active.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.