Nyx invades the psyche of a target, making opponents appear as teammates and teammates as opponents. Target also cannot damage Nyx.
- Nyx fully inhabits the mind of an enemy within a range of 20 meters, forcing them to fight for her team over a duration of 6 seconds.
- Target staggers when hit.
- If Nyx damages the target, the effects of Mind Control will end prematurely.
- The target cannot harm Nyx, as well as capture or steal Cephalons.
- However, it cannot be cast on a target already holding the Cephalon.
- If the target dies before Nyx finishes her casting animation, energy used for Mind Control will be refunded.
- The target cannot see the red outlines of enemies.
- Mind Control’s particle effects are visible to allies.
- When Mind Control is cast, an energy tether briefly links Nyx to her target as a visual indicator. The mind-controlled target will be marked with the symbol of the Lotus for the ability's duration along with waves of energy flowing over them, colored by your energy color.
- Toggleable since Hotfix 15.5.5. Recasting Mind Control without a target prematurely ends the effect, while recasting on a new target releases the old target.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.