|Mend & Maim|
In Night Form, allies are healed with each nearby enemy killed. In Day Form, nearby enemies are bled and then subjected to a wave of slashing force.
Energy Drain: 3.5 s-1
- Equinox must have 100 energy in order to activate the ability.
- Equinox calls forth the serenity of night or calamity of day, surrounding herself in an aura of moonlight's gleam or sunlight's glare with a radius of 8 meters.
- Mend & Maim drain 3.5 energy per second while active. Mend & Maim will end when Equinox's energy is depleted, Equinox is killed, Mend & Maim is deactivated by casting Metamorphosis, or by pressing the ability key again (default ).
- Energy cannot be gained from Energy Orbs.
- Equinox utilizes different versions of the ability depending on her current form:
- Night Equinox emits a regenerative aura that grants 12 Shield per enemy killed within range to Equinox and her allies inside the aura. Mend accumulates 25% of the maximum shields and health of each enemy killed within the aura. Upon deactivating Mend, all stored hitpoints are evenly distributed to the shields and health of Equinox and her allies within range.
- Shields gained from enemies killed can accumulate Overshields.
- The total amount of accumulated hitpoints is visible under Mend's icon beside Equinox's shield and health indicators.
- When Equinox and her allies are healed, health restoration is prioritized over shield restoration (i.e., Mend will fully restore health before it can fully restore shields). This becomes apparent should there be an insufficient amount of stored hitpoints to completely heal Equinox and her allies within range when Mend is deactivated.
- Allies are only healed up to their maximum shields and health; therefore, any excess accumulated hitpoints are effectively lost.
- Mend heals Equinox, all Warframes within range.
- Day Equinox emits a lacerating aura that deals 100 Slash damage with a 100% status chance to all enemies within range. Maim accumulates 20% of the maximum shields and health of each enemy killed within the aura as Slash damage. Upon deactivating Maim, all stored damage is released in a violent burst that affects all enemies within range.
- Slash status effect causes a Bleed DoT on the target that inflicts 20% of Maim's base damage per tick for a total of 4 ticks over 3 seconds. The Bleed damage bypasses armor and shields.
- The aura damage, proc, and stun will only apply once to each individual enemy.
- The total amount of accumulated damage is visible under Maim's icon beside Equinox's shield and health indicators.
- On deactivation, the total accumulated damage bypasses obstacles in the environment, diminishes with distance, and is not evenly distributed among enemies.
- Casting Maim while Provoke is active will increase the aura damage.
- Affected enemies are visually lashed by energy whips as they receive damage.
- Maim can be recast to apply the aura damage and proc on previously affected enemies; however, recasting requires deactivation which will discharge all stored damage.
- Aura range is visibly determined by the glistening wave-like energy on all surfaces around Equinox.
- Enemies in range are highlighted in Equinox's energy color at its highest color intensity.
- Has a cast delay of 2 seconds and deactivation delay of 1 second.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.