Rhythmically beats damage into nearby enemies and draws their fire. Damage inflicted on the Mallet increases its lethality.
|Strength:0.1x (damage multiplier)|
- Octavia throws a spherical music device in an arc toward the direction she aims. Upon impact, the device deploys into the Mallet which hovers in place for 20 seconds. The Mallet is an invulnerable hovering orb that continuously plays percussive music, absorbing all enemy damage hitting its energy mass and redirects them in pulses according to the Mandachord. Damage absorbed is accumulated and stored briefly before diminishing over time. Stored damage is converted into Blast damage, multiplied by 0.1x, and rhythmically dealt to all enemies within a radius of 4 meters from the Mallet.
- Mallet's music is in tune with the Percussion section of the Mandachord, drawing from the preset musical notes to determine the percussive aura's damage strength and intervals.
- When Mallet and Resonator are both active, Resonator will reroute toward the Mallet and carry it around.
- Mallet will be dropped to the ground when Resonator expires.
- When Mallet is hovering over an Amp field, Mallet's damage and range are doubled.
- Mallet can be recast while active to create a new Mallet. Octavia is limited to only 1 active Mallet at a time.
- Casting Mallet is not a One-Handed Action and interrupts other actions, but allows movement.
- Mallet will visually emit sound bars from its core to beat-match Percussion notes. Sound bars enlarge and shrink based on Percussion, Bass, and Melody music in the environment.
- Percussion bars appear from a horizontal ring around the Mallet core, while Bass and Melody bars appear from diagonal rings that layer on top the Mallet when Resonator and Metronome are active and nearby.
- Mallet's core and percussive aura borders are affected by the chosen Warframe energy color. The percussive aura is briefly visible to allies when Mallet is cast before fading away, and is constantly visible to Octavia herself.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.