Added in Update 11.2, the Magnus is a Tenno revolver that can be obtained in blueprint form via the market.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High Headshot Multiplier.
- High reload speed.
- Good accuracy.
- Innate polarity.
- High recoil.
- Has a slight horizontal recoil as well as vertical, which increases spread when fired quickly.
- Magnus, compared to Akmagnus:
- Higher base damage (58.0 vs. 36.0)
- Lower fire rate (5.83 rounds/sec vs. 6.17 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (8 rounds vs. 16 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (32 rounds vs. 48 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (1.4 s vs. 2.4 s)
- More accurate (16 vs. 11)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 12)
- Higher disposition (5 vs. 4)
- See Category:Magnus Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Magnus Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Magnus is Latin for "Big" or "Great".
- Its Reinforcements preview shows that it has 2.7 on its reload time, even though its actual reload time is 2.0 seconds. Both were released and shown at the same update.
- Unlike the Vasto, the Magnus is a break-action revolver, which means it is opened from its chamber to load a new cylinder.
- It seems to billow smoke from its chamber after a shot has been released.
- This particle emitter is prone to glitching, leaving the Magnus permanently smoking for the duration of the mission.
- The soundbite for dropping shells is played even though the Magnus is a revolver
Last updated: Hotfix 23.7.1
- Akmagnus, the akimbo version of this revolver.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.