|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:25,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only Crashing Havoc stance.
- Magistar, compared to Sancti Magistar:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As with other heavy weapons, the Magistar's wall attack is a horizontal circular swing that slowly swings the weapon around the Warframe, allowing it to hit enemies more easily compared to other wall attacks that require pinpoint precision. Unfortunately, this prevents the Magistar from using its wall attack to launch itself upwards, as it will perform the maneuver horizontally regardless of where the Warframe is looking, making it fall instead.
- The Magistar also shares another unusual property with other heavy weapons, namely its tendency to shake the screen violently while blocking attacks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Magistar" is based off a combination of the Latin magister, which means master or teacher, and morning star, a type of mace.
- In Update 15.1, the heavy melee weapon family received linear buffs across the board. The Magistar was notably the only one among the affected weapons (Magistar, Jat Kittag, Fragor, Gram, Galatine and Scindo/ Scindo Prime to also receive a nerf, having its attack rate lowered from 1.1 to 0.8.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 184.108.40.206
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.