Though the Machete was removed from the market in Update 10.3, its blueprint was temporarily awarded to players who logged into Warframe between July 9 and July 16, 2014 as a special gift for the delay in completing Update 14.0. It was also released as a reward for the Tactical Alert "One Thousand Cuts". Machete was made available in the market once more for a limited time between May 25th, 2017 and June 1st, 2017.
As of Update 20.6, Machete is available as a login reward, in the form of a blueprint.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage - effective against health and shields - (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Very slow attack speed.
- Machete, compared to Machete Wraith:
- See Category:Machete Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Machete Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The weapon was removed from the Market in Update 10.4.
- PC and PS4 players who logged in between July 9, 2014 and July 16, 2014 received a Machete blueprint as a free gift.
- The blueprint was given from completing One Thousand Cuts - Mission 3.
- The blueprint and weapon were available for purchase between May 25th and June 1st, 2017 — 25,000 and 90 respectively.
- The Machete's glowing blade is believed to stem from a super-heated surface. This is true of some other Grineer melee weapons, including the Dual Cleavers.
- From July 10, 2014 to July 16, 2014 the Machete's blueprint was given to players upon logging in as an apology from DE for the delay of Update 14.0.
- Machete Wraith, a unique Machete for The Gradivus Dilemma event.
- Scorpion, the unit that uses Machete.