The weapon can also be purchased from the Market for 15,000.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Pinpoint accuracy when aiming ( ).
- Charged shots have innate 1 meter Punch Through.
- Silent - will not be present on opponent's minimap.
- On kill, bodies will follow the arrow that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- Arrows have a travel time with slight arcing.
- MK1-Paris, compared to Paris:
- MK1-Paris, compared to Paris Prime:
- Main article: Category:Paris Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The MK-1 Paris is a slightly weaker version of the standard Paris, with less overall damage. It handles identically otherwise. However its charge time is half that of Paris and it has a very minuscule 0.1 second faster reload.
- Enemies will notice missed arrows but arrows that hit are silent.
- Charging can be cancelled without releasing the arrow using the reload button (Press reload button while holding the left mouse).
- All "charge weapons" (except Angstrum) are now capable of holding their charge during a sprint, and as long as the user starts the charge, they are able to finish charging while they are still sprinting. This allows for more mobility to the user such as charging their weapon in cover, then run into the room and to unleash their first shot at first sight at the enemy immediately.
- The MK-1 Paris was introduced as one of three starter Primary weapons in Update 14, alongside the MK1-Braton and the MK1-Strun.
- Paris is most likely named for Paris of Troy in Homer's Iliad, who was a skilled archer and the one to have killed Achilles by firing an arrow into his heel.
- The Paris is the only bow that does not have a tension spring, as the arrow is held in place and launched by magnetic induction rather than physical force.
- After charging an arrow and firing it while zooming, the next arrow you fire will not be drawn from the quiver, and instead the Paris and your hand will jerk very slightly. The next shot will show the reloading animation correctly.
- On Xbox One, entering a mission by dropping from the Liset shows the arrow stuck to the Tenno's hand. The same can sometimes be seen when extracting.
- Both bugs are visual only and do not affect the gameplay.
- Paris, the standard version of this bow.
- Paris Prime, the prime counterpart of this bow.
- Bow: for a link to other bows and their usage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.