This weapon can be bought from the Market for 15,000. It can also be sold for 2,500.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Low Puncture and Slash – less effective against health.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Quaking Hand stance.
- Very short range.
- MK1-Furax, compared to Furax Wraith:
Weapon Loadouts[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Category:Furax Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The MK-1 Furax is a stronger version of the Furax with overall higher damage.
- The stats of the MK1-Furax are identical to those of the pre-Update 14 Furax; the Furax was simply buffed in response to the MK1's introduction.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When using these remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to knockdowns, knockbacks, and enemy gunfire.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapons short range.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Furax (fūrax) in Latin means "thieving."
- Furax is used in many Latin names for living things.
- This weapon is used by Grineer Powerfist.
- In accordance to the Grineer Language, this is the first Grineer weapon name that comes with an "X", second being Atterax, and the third being Knux, as this is not normally used by the Grineer.
- Currently, the MK1-Furax is the only non-Tenno MK1 weapon.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.