Loki's Wall Latch duration lasts 10 times longer than other Warframes.
- Aiming/scoped in sway will be reduced while wall latching.
Loki deploys a holographic copy of himself equipped with his Primary Weapon.
|Strength:50% (decoy damage)|
|Range:∞ (cast range)|
- Loki creates a holographic decoy that draws enemy fire when deployed. With 400 Shields and 200 Health, the decoy will last for a maximum of 6 seconds.
- Decoy uses the player's current primary weapon and appearance, and deals 50% damage, has no ammo limitations, and is 30% accurate.
- Can be able to proc elemental damage with elemental weapons.
- Deploying a decoy while one is already active will remove the previous decoy from the field.
- If enough damage is done to the decoy, it will collapse and disappear.
- The decoy will not any weapons equip if the player does not have a primary weapon.
- If aimed at a ceiling or the sky, the decoy will appear directly below the aimed point, allowing it to be placed in higher platforms.
- Has a cast time of ~0.6 seconds.
Loki camouflages himself, becoming invisible to enemies. Camouflage is broken on receiving or dealing damage.
- Loki camouflages himself for 12 seconds, leaving a blurry outline (visible with Motion Blur) with very faintly visible energy shown to Loki, his allies and his enemies. While Loki's invisible, all sound effects are muffled and slightly muted. Loki's vision becomes blurry when he's not in motion, and his visual field becomes more sensitive to light.
- Does not make Loki silent. Firing an unsuppressed weapon while under the effects of Invisibility will still be marked in opponent minimaps.
- Has a cast delay of 0.75 seconds.
- Cannot be recast while active.
Loki instantaneously swaps positions with a target, confusing the enemy.
- Loki swaps positions with a target within 20 meters, whether it be friendly or hostile. Switching positions with an enemy will cause them to become Impaired.
- Switch Teleport also swaps the directions Loki and the target were facing.
- Requires direct line of sight. Slightly changing position sometimes can re-enable otherwise invalid target.
- Can be used in the air.
- Has a cast time of 0.5 seconds.
- Will not start animation or consume energy if missed.
Lets forth a wave of energy, forcing opponents to equip their Melee Weapons and depleting their energy.
80 (energy depletion)
|Duration:12 s (disarm)|
- Loki releases a pulse of manipulative energy, knocking down and temporarily disarming enemies within a 10 meter radius. The pulse inflicts 120 Impact damage.
- Drains all energy from the target. (There is currently a bug where the energy will sometimes not be drained from the target)
- If the target has shields remaining then all shields are drained. If the target has no shields remaining then they take 200 Magnetic damage.
- Temporarily applies Ancient Disruptor's visual effect on the HUD.
- It also disables Enemy Radar.
- Prevents the target from firing any ranged weapon for 1–2 seconds. (This does NOT affect glaives because they count as a melee weapon.)
- Has a cast time of 0.9 seconds and delay between uses of 0.9 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.