|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Low Slash and Impact damage - less effective against shields.
- Slow fire rate.
- Fairly small magazine size.
- High recoil.
- Slow reload speed.
- Lex Prime, compared to Lex:
- Lower base damage (78.0 vs. 105.0)
- Higher fire rate (2.08 rounds/sec vs. 1.08 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (8 rounds vs. 6 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (32 rounds vs. 24 rounds)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 3)
- Lex Prime, compared to Aklex Prime:
- Higher base damage (78.0 vs. 49.0)
- Lower fire rate (2.08 rounds/sec vs. 2.67 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (8 rounds vs. 16 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2.3 s vs. 3 s)
- More accurate (16 vs. 10)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 15)
- See Category:Lex Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Lex Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- A large portion of the weapon is animated, complete with an exchanged magazine and blow-back slide. This makes the Lex Prime one of the few pistols with firing animations for a conventional weapon.
- Lex Prime is the icon for the Secondary weapons category in the Foundry.
- The Lex Prime can be seen in Loki Prime's Decoy.
- The Lex Prime and its akimbo and regular variants share similar weapon sounds to the Hammer 1895, a revolver featured in Dark Sector.
Lex Prime Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 23.6.2
- Lex, the original counterpart.
- Aklex, the akimbo version of the normal counterpart.
- Aklex Prime, the primed akimbo counterpart
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.