The Lex is a pistol with high damage and very high accuracy. The weapon does not falter in long ranges, and is capable of dispatching most light armored enemies with a well-aimed headshot.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Very accurate.
- Very good ammunition efficiency.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- Low fire rate.
- High recoil.
- Slow reload speed.
- Small magazine size.
- Lex, compared to Lex Prime:
- Higher base damage (105.0 vs. 78.0)
- Lower fire rate (1.08 rounds/sec vs. 2.08 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (6 rounds vs. 8 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (24 rounds vs. 32 rounds)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 8)
- Lex, compared to Aklex:
- Higher base damage (105.0 vs. 52.0)
- Lower fire rate (1.08 rounds/sec vs. 2 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (6 rounds vs. 12 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (24 rounds vs. 48 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2.3 s vs. 3 s)
- More accurate (16 vs. 10)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 4)
- Lower disposition (1 vs. 3)
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Lex Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Lex Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lex is the Latin word for law.
- Lex shares its name with a mission node on Ceres.
- The Lex has a surprisingly conventional appearance compared to most weapons in the game, drawing inspiration from real-world firearms. Its Prime variant continues this trend, complete with a slide that is pulled back during reloading.
- The underbarrel attachment is a flashlight.
- The Lex appears to have two barrels, but the lower "barrel" is in fact a guide rod.
- The Lex and its akimbo and Prime variants share similar weapon sounds to the Hammer 1895, a revolver featured in Dark Sector.
Media[edit | edit source]