|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:25,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Medium range attacks with a wide radius.
- Has an innate attack speed increase
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only Argent Scourge stance.
- Has a polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Second lowest base damage, above the Pupacyst.
- Shortest attack range of all polearms.
- Very small slam attack radius.
- A Lesion is any abnormal damage or change in an organism's tissue, usually the result of injury or disease. It is derived from the Latin word laesio, which simply means "injury".
- Though looking quite similar in design and length to the Tipedo,the Lesion's crafting component, the Lesion is labelled as a polearm while the Tipedo is a staff.
- The Lesion has a non-static model; the "jaws" of the weapon close when not actively equipped, will open upon being wielded, and without a Stance equipped, the jaws will visibly "bite" on the thrusting second and fourth strikes of the combo.
Last update: Hotfix 23.2.1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.