|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:30,000|
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Innate Electricity damage – effective against health and shields.
- Very good range.
- Decent attack speed.
- Jump attack knocks down enemies.
- Can hit multiple enemies with normal attacks.
- Slam attack radius is relatively small.
- Damage cannot be converted with physical damage mods.
- Awkward attack animations; as a result, is hard to hit with up close.
- Stance slot has a polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Lashing Coil stance.
- Lecta, compared to Secura Lecta:
- See Category:Lecta Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Lecta Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Lecta is depicted as a longer variant to the Prova, due to its lengthy cable attached to the actual baton on its second end, while the handle at the first.
- This is the first Whip-type weapon ever released, as of Update 11.0.
- It would seem that this weapon is deemed the successor to the Prova electric baton.
- Secura Lecta, The Perrin Sequence custom version.
- Prova, the Clan-based baton predecessor of the weapon.
- Scoliac, Infested based whip.
- Atterax, Grineer whip.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.