The Latron is a high-accuracy, semi-automatic rifle. It features a moderate to low firing rate, high damage-to-bullet ratio and is quite ammo efficent. As a result, the Latron excels at longer-ranged engagements, but falls short when faced with large crowds in close proximity. Additionally, the Latron's exceptional accuracy allows for easier head and weak-point shots.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Very accurate.
- Very ammo efficient.
- Can use the Latron exclusive Double Tap mod.
- Third lowest damage of all semi-automatic rifles, after Stradavar and Tiberon Prime.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- Low reload speed.
- Low fire rate.
- Latron, compared to Latron Prime:
- Latron, compared to Latron Wraith:
- See Category:Latron Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Latron Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Latron is very accurate; it can be compared to sniper rifles while being ideal for close or medium range.
- Rebinding the fire button to the scroll wheel will allow you to fire the gun without having to click for each shot, making best use of the rate of fire.
- The Latron is noticeably quiet compared to other rifles, capable of being fired without alerting enemies within the same tile.
- A latron is an antiquated term referring to a robber or brigand.
- Before Update 7.11, it was available for purchase through the market for Credits, priced at 50,000.
- Latron used to be a Braton in the closed beta, until both became completely separate weapons.
- The actual barrel of the Latron appears to be the very thin cylinder on top of the front end of the rifle. If this is the case, the rifle's barrel is extremely short.
- It seems Latron is fittingly the Primary counterpart of Lato, as the naming aspect relies on adding letters "r" and "n" into the said weapon to become such.
- In addition, both are engraved with similar symbols on their respective barrels.
- The Latron is most likely classifiable as a designated marksman rifle (DMR) or a carbine.
- As of Update 14.5, the Latron is the first weapon to posses both Prime and Wraith variants.
- Clem uses this weapon before he reacquires his custom Twin Grakatas in the quest A Man of Few Words, a reference to the fan-made comic.
- Latron Prime, the Prime counterpart of this gun.
- Latron Wraith, the Wraith counterpart of this gun.
- Tiberon a burst-fire rifle crafted with a Latron.
- Clem, a character who uses this weapon as an alternative weapon.