The Kronen are a pair of bladed Tonfas that were added in Update 14.5, and second of the fan-made weapon designs from DE's Community Melee Weapon Contest to be implemented, the first being the Silva & Aegis.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:65,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Fast attack speed.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only Star Divide stance.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Very short range on slide attack.
- Kronen, compared to Kronen Prime:
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Kronen Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Kronen Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The last attack of the Kronen's basic combo can hit enemies behind the player.
- The Kronen counts towards the "Dagger Proficiency" achievements.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This was the first Tonfa-type weapon in Warframe.
- At 65,000 credits, the Kronen has the most expensive weapon blueprint in Warframe.
- The Kronen is one of the winning weapons from the fan-created melee weapon contest (preceding the Silva & Aegis). Its design was submitted by the player Datareaper.
- Kronen is German for "crowns" or "coins".
- When the Kronen was first released, it was unable to do wall attacks due to a bug. This was fixed in Update 14.8.
- Perhaps the name is a reference to the Hellboy film character, Colonel Kroenen, who prefers using bladed tonfas.
Media[edit | edit source]