|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:25,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Third-highest base damage of all swords, behind Skana and Dark Sword.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective versus shields and health.
- Tied with Dark Sword and Skana for the second-lowest attack speed of all swords, after Plasma Sword.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Rising Steel stance.
- Krohkur, compared to Twin Krohkur:
- See Category:Krohkur Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Krohkur Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Krohkur was first revealed during Warframe Partners Shul's and InexpensiveGamer's Twitch stream on October 4th, 2017, ahead of the update's release.
- 'Krohkur' is likely derived from the Old Norse and Icelandic word for 'hook', written as 'Krókur'.
- The Krokhur has "Head Splitter" written on it in Grineer language near the base of the blade.
Last updated: Hotfix 22.16.3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.