The Korrudo is a short-range, Grineer Sparring melee weapon modeled after the Tusk Thumper's pneumatic groundpounder. It inflicts devastating blows thanks to its high damage, only limited by its slow attack speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Second highest base damage of all Sparring weapons, behind Kogake Prime.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only Vicious Approach stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against health.
- Slowest attack speed of all Sparring weapons.
- Short attack range.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Korrudo Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Korrudo Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
|2.5%||13 – 14 kills||89 ± 30 kills|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Blueprint is non-tradable.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Grineer characters written on the Korrudo translate roughly to "DEATH IS REAL".
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]