The Korrudo is a short-range, Grineer Sparring melee weapon modeled after the Tusk Thumper's pneumatic groundpounder. It inflicts devastating blows thanks to its high damage, only limited by its slow attack speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Second highest base damage of all Sparring weapons, behind Kogake Prime.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only Vicious Approach stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against health.
- Slowest attack speed of all Sparring weapons.
- Short attack range.
- See Category:Korrudo Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Korrudo Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
AcquisitionKorrudo's main blueprint can be obtained from defeating a Tusk Thumper Bull or Doma in the Plains of Eidolon.
|Main Blueprint (Bull)||2.5%||40 kills||273 ± 91 kills|
|Main Blueprint (Doma)||5%||20 kills||135 ± 45 kills|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
- Blueprint is non-tradable.
- The Grineer characters written on the Korrudo translate roughly to "DEATH IS REAL".