Kogake Prime are the Prime variant of the Kogake. Compared to its normal counterpart, the Kogake Prime has much higher damage and one of the highest status chance of all melee weapons, at some expense to critical chance and multiplier. Equipping the Kogake Prime grants users a small movement speed bonus.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Highest damage of all Sparring weapons.
- Decent critical chance.
- Highest status chance of all Sparring weapons.
- High attack speed compared to non-Sparring weapons.
- Greater range than most fist weapons.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Brutal Tide stance.
- Innate three polarities.
- Grants a 5% movement speed bonus when equipped.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Short range.
- Tied with Kogake for lowest attack speed of all Sparring weapons.
- Kogake Prime, compared to Kogake:
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 2)
- See Category:Kogake Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Kogake Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Kogake Prime has a passive that increases movement speed by 5% when equipped.
- Wall attacks with the Kogake Prime deal Magnetic damage.
- Can reach 100% status with Volcanic Edge, Vicious Frost, Voltaic Strike, and Virulent Scourge, making it a strong contender for Condition Overload.
- Kogake Prime is the first Sparring weapon to receive a primed variant.
- Kogake Prime is the first melee weapon to come with three innate polarities.
- Kogake, the original counterpart of this weapon.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.