The Kogake is a sparring-type melee weapon.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000. It is also a requisite ingredient for the .
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High attack speed.
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Greater range than most fist weapons.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only stance.
- Short range.
- Low base damage.
- Low and damage – less effective against health.
- Kogake, compared to Kogake Prime:
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 10)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Kogake is possibly named after the Japanese kōgake, a type of armored tabi (Japanese socks) mainly used by samurai.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If equipped with any thrown secondary weapon, any idle animation where the Tenno flips/spins the secondary weapon will also spin the Kogake.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- , a similar weapon.
- , a Infested sparring weapon that is crafted using the Kogake
- , the Prime counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.