The Kogake is a sparring-type melee weapon.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High attack speed.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Greater range than most fist weapons.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only Vicious Approach stance.
- Kogake, compared to Kogake Prime:
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 10)
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Kogake Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Kogake Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Kogake is possibly named after the Japanese kōgake, a type of armored tabi (Japanese socks) mainly used by samurai.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If equipped with any thrown secondary weapon, any idle animation where the Tenno flips/spins the secondary weapon will also spin the Kogake.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Obex, a similar weapon.
- Hirudo, a Infested sparring weapon that is crafted using the Kogake
- Kogake Prime, the Prime counterpart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.