The Knell is Harrow's signature pistol that ultilizes its scope to more accurately land shots at long range. Although its magazine can only hold 1 round, any part of the body that is shot will grant it infinite ammunition for a short duration, making it a "high risk, high reward" weapon.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High Puncture damage and comparatively high Impact damage – effective against armor and shields.
- Successful hits will trigger the Death Knell buff, granting unlimited ammo for 2 seconds.
- Stacks up to three times and can be refreshed on consecutive hits.
- Good fire rate.
- Very high reload speed.
- Precise at long range due to the scope feature.
- Low Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Extremely low ammunition pool of only five rounds.
- Can only load one shot at a time.
- Impractical to use mods that increase pistol magazine size.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Upon hits, the pistol gets the 2-second Death Knell buff which allows it to consume no ammo while firing, bypassing the need to reload.
- Stacks up to three times on consecutive hits with each stack having its own duration.
- As an indication that this buff is active, the scope design while zoomed in will evolve, as well as showing the Death Knell buff in the UI.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A knell is the sound made by a bell, specifically when rung to signify a death or a funeral.
- When viewed from overhead Knell resembles a cross, possibly in reference to Harrow's priest/exorcist theme.
- There is Tennobet engraved at the bottom of Knell's handle. This translates to "KUHT", which could mean "Cut".