|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Second highest base damage of all polearms, below the Guandao.
- Long reach.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only Argent Scourge stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against health.
- Tied with Guandao for the lowest attack speed of all polearms.
- This weapon may be named after the Kheshig, the imperial guard for the Mongol royal family. The name translates to "favored" or "blessed". The Kheshig are thought to be the basis for similar institutions that existed in many of the societies that succeeded the Mongol Empire in the regions that it used to control.
- Unlike any other polearm, the Kesheg possesses a unique "Halberd" holster. Currently this holster can only be applied to the Kesheg.
- The Kesheg comes with a Kuva Cord fixed to it. This isn't considered a Sugatra and cannot be removed.
- The market-available Kuva Cord Sugatra and the Kuva Cord attached to the Kesheg have different appearances, with the Kesheg's Kuva Cord being larger and having a different form.
- The Market description for the Kuva Cord Sugatra, however, refers to the Kesheg as the source of the Sugatra.
- Unlike most Polearms, which feature a blade on each end and are used by twirling the weapon, the Kesheg's default attack animations involve it being jabbed and thrusted rather than spun due to it only having one blade. This anomaly is shared with the (Vaykor) Sydon.
- This special trait is lost when equipping most stances, which utilize spinning attacks.
Last updated:Hotfix 22.214.171.124
- Kuva Guardian - The Grineer unit that utilizes this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.