|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 95||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals Toxin damage.
- Highest base damage (tied with Rakta Dark Dagger) among the single dagger category.
- Highest Toxin damage of any melee weapon.
- Deals Toxin Status Effect on Ground Slam.
- Can use the dagger-exclusive Heartseeker mod.
- Second lowest attack speed of all dagger-type weapons, shared with Heat Dagger.
- Normal attack damage cannot be converted with physical damage mods.
- Ground slam attack does not knock down enemies.
- See Category:Karyst Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Karyst Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- This is the first non-infested melee weapon that deals pure Toxin damage.
- The Karyst is the only single dagger that is available in the Market. All other daggers are available only through Nightwave, Invasions and Red Veil.
- The name and shape of this dagger are based on the Kris, an Indonesian dagger. This trait is shared with the Skyla of Nami Skyla.
- The swirl pattern on the blade closely resembles patterns seen on Damascus steel.
Last updated: Hotfix 22.19.1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.