|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
This weapon was introduced during the Operation: Tubemen of Regor event, where players would need to complete a minimum of four regional battles in favor of one side more than the other, and Alad V was the victor of the conflict. Alad V had won the conflict in the PC and XB1 versions of the game, but not in the PS4. The weapon came with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
The blueprint and parts were formerly a reward from the First and Third Seasons of Sorties; they can now be found as an Invasion reward. All components can be traded, although players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 7 to acquire the blueprint.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High accuracy.
- High fire rate.
- High magazine capacity.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Has small but erratic recoil, causing some inaccuracy at range.
- Karak Wraith, compared to Karak:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Curiously, the Karak Wraith's UI icon appears to be missing its magazine and the remainder of the hanging strap.
- The Karak Wraith is the sixth Wraith weapon to be released.
- When the Karak Wraith has a quarter of its total magazine left, it will sound slightly higher approaching the end of the magazine.
- This weapon is wielded by the Nightwatch Lancers during the Project Undermine Tactical Alert, perhaps due the similarity in appearance between Wraith and Nightwatch skins, and the fact that there is no Nightwatch skin for the Karak, Hind, or Grakata.
Karak Wraith Skins
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Karak, the default variant of this weapon.
- Wraith, a special weapon variant.
- Dera Vandal, the Corpus weapon awarded by Nef Anyo, if he was to hold overall victory of Operation: Tubemen of Regor.