The Karak is an accurate Grineer assault rifle that is used by Frontier Elite Lancers. It features high damage, high accuracy, and a good fire rate, offset by its fairly low magazine size. Overall, it serves as a very effective rifle capable for any range of combat.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:30,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High accuracy, on par with Soma.
- Low recoil for an automatic weapon.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Karak, compared to Karak Wraith:
- See Category:Karak Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Karak Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The end of the bound strap on the midsection of the gun has movement/cloth physics similar to Syandanas; it flaps loosely whilst moving and firing the weapon.
- Aesthetically, the rifle appears to be heavily based on the M16 assault rifle, with its filename data referring to it as the "GrineerM16Rifle", reinforcing the connection.
- This is the first official automatic Grineer Assault Rifle introduced in the game (following the burst-fire Hind rifle), as the Grakata is considered to be a submachine gun and the Gorgon is more of a Light Machine Gun.
- The weapon was introduced in Update 11.5.
- Frontier Elite Lancer, the Grineer enemy that uses this weapon.
- Karak Wraith, the Wraith variant of this weapon.