The Kama is a close-range slashing weapon, capable of striking multiple enemies.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 160||Blueprints Price:40,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- High base attack speed.
- Two polarity slots.
- Kama, compared to Dual Kamas:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Kama refers to a farming tool. Much like the sickle, it's made for cutting crops and farming rice. It was used as an improvised and easily hidden weapon. Being seen as a farming tool, it could even be hidden in plain sight. Due to this nature it was a preferred weapon for the ninja. It is still used in martial arts training. A famous trick was to attach rope or chain to it so that it could be thrown and be used to trap enemies.
- Kama is actually a misnomer because kama is plural. The proper name would be gama, since there is only one.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Dual Kamas, the dual version of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.