The Jaw Sword has the unique look of two interlocking pieces that form its signature jaw-like structure.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
The Jaw Sword blueprint can only be acquired from the Nightwave Offerings.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Good base attack damage.
- High Slash damage - effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Has one polarity slot.
- Jump attack has a medium-sized AoE (approx. 2–3 meters).
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches the Conclave-only Rising Steel stance.
- Low attack speed.
- See Category:Jaw Sword Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Jaw Sword Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- All sections of this sword can be colored differently, where previously only one section could be re-colored.
- Previously, the Jaw Sword was the only longsword that dealt Puncture as its primary physical damage type. Update 13.0 changed its majority damage to Slash, in line with other longswords.
Jaw Sword Skins
- Nightwave, the way you acquire the Jaw Sword.