The Jat Kittag is a Grineer hammer that utilizes a built-in jet engine to empower the weight of its blows.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 96 hrs|
|Prereq: Detonite Injector|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Slam Attacks have innate Blast damage – effective against health and shields.
- Large slam attack radius.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Crashing Havoc stance.
- See Category:Jat Kittag Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Jat Kittag Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- It is the first melee weapon ever released in the Chem Lab.
- Up until Update 12.3, the Jat Kittag used polearm animations as a placeholder.
- The Jat Kittag's slam and charge attacks result in a copious spray of particles (if enabled). These sparks are colored by the Jat Kittag's energy.
- Prior to Update 12.3.0, the sparks were affected by the wielding Warframe's energy color, not the Jat Kittag's.
- The exhaust of the Jat Kittag flares up during attacks and cools down shortly afterwards. This is particularly noticeable during Jump attacks.
- When performing the Shattered Village combo of the Crushing Ruin stance, the Jat Kittag's spins result in bright trails of light streaming behind the weapon along with its engines flaring up. The Jat Kittag is thus the only weapon that has a unique attack animation when using a stance combo.
Jat Kittag Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.