The weapon exclusively uses the Primal Fury.
Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Second highest base damage of all exalted weapons, behind Valkyr Talons.
- Innate and two polarities.
- Low Puncture and no Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Requires energy to activate and keep active.
- See Category:Iron Staff Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Iron Staff Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Tying in with Wukong being based off the character of the same name from the novel Journey to the West, the Iron Staff is named after the Monkey King's signature weapon, Ruyi Jingu Bang, which was a magical staff that could change its size on a whim. This is reflected in the way the weapon extends after each kill, as well as the way the Iron Staff transforms into a large cudgel during certain attacks.
- Before the introduction of moddable Exalted Weapons, the stats of Iron Staff depended on the mods equipped on the player's melee weapon.
Last updated:Hotfix 23.1.3
- Primal Fury, the ability that summons the weapon.
- Primal Fury (Stance), the weapon's exclusive stance.
- Wukong, the weapon's user.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.