Rhino hardens his skin, insulating himself from all damage.
|Strength:285 (base health)|
1x (armor multiplier)
|Duration:18.75 (decay rate per second)|
|Misc:1 s (invulnerability duration)|
- Rhino hardens his skin to create a reinforcing buffer with 285 base health. Rhino's total armor multiplied by 100% is also added to the buffer's health. Upon activation, Iron Skin is invulnerable for 1 seconds. All incoming damage that is absorbed during this invulnerability period is converted into health and added to the buffer's health. While the Iron Skin is active, Rhino becomes immune to damage and status effects. Iron Skin will expire when the buffer's health is depleted.
- Iron Skin will slowly decay by 18.75 health per second.
- While active, a health counter becomes visible on the ability icon that tracks Iron Skin's health percentage from 100% to 0%.
- The amount of health gained from absorbed damage is displayed in the HUD beside Rhino's shield and health indicators while Iron Skin is invulnerable.
- Self-damage does not contribute to Iron Skin's health gain during the invulnerability period.
- Despite invulnerability, status effects are not ignored during that period, allowing debilitating status effects such as knockdown and cold procs to occur until Iron Skin fully activates.
- Iron Skin protects Rhino's health from damage that bypasses shields such as Toxin damage.
- Allows Rhino's shields to regenerate while active.
- Cannot gain energy while active.
- For Rhino Prime, Iron Skin's visual effects will take into account the chosen accent color. It is otherwise functionally identical.
- Can be activated while sliding, jumping, forward flipping, wall running, or wall clinging.
- Main article: Iron Shrapnel
Iron Shrapnel is a Warframe Augment Mod usable in both PvE and PvP for Rhino's Iron Skin that when active allows it to be detonated by pressing the ability key (default ), unleashing a radial AoE attack that deals a portion of its remaining health as Puncture damage.