“You're not supposed to be in here! You're going to ruin the surprise!”The following section contains spoilers.
Release Date: March 4, 2016 Entombed for eons, the ancient pharaoh Inaros reawakens to ravage, consume and conquer all life swept up in his cursed sandstorms, leaving only the barren and drained desert of death in his wake. Inaros arose in Update 18.5.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Additional blueprints can be bought from Cephalon Simaris; 50,000 for component blueprints and 100,000 for main blueprint.
“You're not supposed to be in here! You're going to ruin the surprise!”The following section contains spoilers. Please complete Sands of Inaros quest before proceeding.
Inaros was a warrior who served the Golden Skymen, but did not approve of them taking away the children of a Mars colony. Inaros eventually had enough and defected to protect the colony. The Skymen set their armies upon Inaros, but none could prevail against him. The Skymen fled, and Inaros was hailed as a their God King before he ascended to watch over the colony from his throne in the sky.
Years later, the Mars colony was attacked by Infested. Inaros came to their defense and swept away the plague, but his metal body was found broken. Believing his spirit returned to the sky, the colony entombed his body in Sacred Vessels, knowing he will one day reclaim his body and rise again.
A young Baro Ki'Teer was part of the Mars colony that worshipped Inaros, but one day it was beset by Grineer. Despite Baro Ki'Teer's prayers, Inaros never came and the colony was eradicated, and he, as the colony's sole survivor, grew to resent the God King.
In present day, Baro Ki'Teer hires the Tenno to excavate Inaros's tomb, but a mysterious voice narrates the legend of Inaros, leaving Baro Ki'Teer distressed. While completing the challenges left on the Sacred Vessels, the voice is revealed to belong to Baro Ki'Teer's late mother. Coming to peace with his past, Baro Ki'Teer thanks the Tenno, remarking that the God King will rise again.
- Inaros has two possible namesakes, both of which are figures in ancient Egyptian history and are often confused with each other:
- Inaros has both the highest base health and lowest base shields of any Warframe.
- Inaros is the first Warframe to have a built-in polarity in the Exilus mod slot. An Exilus Adapter is still required to unlock the slot, but a Forma is not necessary unless changing it to another polarity.
- Unlike most other Warframes, Inaros played a direct part in defending and interacting with populations outside of the Orokin, who worshiped him as their king and protector.
- Inaros is unique in the sense that, aside from his main blueprint, his parts were originally labeled as the "Protector" pieces, directly tying the blueprints to the lore itself. (e.g. Protector Neuroptics). The parts are now labeled "Inaros" pieces.
- As of Update 18.6, Baro Ki'Teer has unique dialog when addressing players equipped with Inaros.
Inaros regenerates 3 Health per second.
Blast enemies with a wave of cursed sand that blinds them and steals their health.
- Inaros scatters a wave of cursed sand that staggers all enemies up to 8 meters away in a cone in front of him, dealing 50 damage on hit, then 10 damage per second for 2 seconds; 25% of any damage dealt by the damage-over-time effect is conferred back to Inaros as Health. If enemies are facing behind Inaros as the sand wave strikes, they are not blinded.
- Can be recast while active.
- Inaros visually creates a pile of sand on the ground beside him as he throws a handful forward. The sand pile lingers for a few seconds then dissipates.
Hold power to trap target in quicksand rendering them unable to jump. Killing an opponent trapped in Quicksand creates a sand pile that can be devoured for Health.
|Strength:250 (damage per second)|
|Range:30 m (cast and tether range)|
|Misc:2 s (damage ramp-up)|
5 (damage ticks per second)
- Inaros tethers an enemy target within 30 meters into quicksand for 10 seconds, disabling advanced movement of the target (Bullet jumps, rolls, etc) in a manner similar to Impair. If the target dies while this ability is active, a small sand dune will be left behind. Inaros can interact with this dune to consume it and restore himself to full health. During the Devour action, the victim receives 2 damage per second, that ramps up to 250 damage per second over 2 seconds; damage is dealt in 5 ticks per second.
- Tethered enemies are dragged along the ground and can fall to lower terrain elevations.
- Cannot be recast on affected targets.
Become an invulnerable whirling spiral of sand that knocks opponents down.
Energy Drain: 10 s-1
|Misc:1 (damage multiplier)|
1.75 (speed multiplier)
- Inaros spins with great speed, creating a storm that knocks down enemies within a diameter (though the in game description lists the range as a "radius" rather than "diameter") of 6 meters and dealing 150 Slash damage per second to them. Inaros himself is unable to attack or activate other special abilities while Sandstorm is active, but his movement is sped up to 75% of his base speed.
- Despite the UI description, Inaros is not invulnerable to damage.
- Sandstorm is a channeled ability that consumes 10 energy per second for the duration it is active. This ability will remain active until the ability key is pressed again (default ), or Inaros' energy is depleted.
Charge to transform health into hardened scarab armor. Discharge to blast enemies with a scarab swarm. Survivors have their health drained and bestowed on allies.
|Range:15 m (cast range)|
15 m (heal radius)
|Misc:5 m (spread radius)|
- Inaros becomes immobile and converts his health into Scarab Armor, which permanently increases his base armor by up to 100%. When the ability is charged by holding down the ability key, Inaros loses 0.225 points of health for every 1% of converted additional bonus armor, for a total of 67 health lost to fully charge the armor. Inaros will continue in the animation until releasing the ability key or Inaros only has 2 points of health left but the health drain will stop once the bonus armor has reached 100%.
- The armor bonus is an additive bonus to Inaros' base armor value of 105; with a fully charged Scarab Armor, Inaros will have a total armor value of 210.
- Charging Scarab Armor causes Inaros to lose all momentum.
- Inaros is immune to stagger, knockback, and knockdown effects while charging Scarab Armor.
- The current bonus armor value is displayed on the ability icon and also beside Inaros' health indicator.
- Scarab Armor can be removed by casting a swarm projectile or being killed from enemies or death barriers/pits/hazards. Scarab Armor bonus can not be removed by enemy weapons fire.
- While Scarab Armor is active and an enemy target is near the aiming reticle, Inaros can consume 25 energy and convert 25% of his total armor bonus into a Swarm Projectile by tapping the ability key.
- Once in flight, the Swarm Projectile travels up to 15 meters away before dissipating, infesting all enemies with scarabs on contact. Swarmed enemies receive 40 Slash damage per second for 6 seconds. Each swarm host generates an aura with a 15 meter radius that converts damage dealt by Scarab Swarm into health for Inaros and his allies in range.
|Released||Ash ( Ash Prime) • Atlas ( Atlas Prime) • Banshee ( Banshee Prime) • Baruuk • Chroma ( Chroma Prime) • Ember ( Ember Prime) • Equinox ( Equinox Prime) • Excalibur ( Excalibur Prime, Excalibur Umbra, Excalibur Umbra Prime) • Frost ( Frost Prime) • Gara • Garuda • Gauss • Grendel • Harrow • Hildryn • Hydroid ( Hydroid Prime) • Inaros • Ivara • Khora • Limbo ( Limbo Prime) • Loki ( Loki Prime) • Mag ( Mag Prime) • Mesa ( Mesa Prime) • Mirage ( Mirage Prime) • Nekros ( Nekros Prime) • Nezha • Nidus • Nova ( Nova Prime) • Nyx ( Nyx Prime) • Oberon ( Oberon Prime) • Octavia • Revenant • Rhino ( Rhino Prime) • Saryn ( Saryn Prime) • Titania • Trinity ( Trinity Prime) • Valkyr ( Valkyr Prime) • Vauban ( Vauban Prime) • Volt ( Volt Prime) • Wisp • Wukong ( Wukong Prime) • Zephyr ( Zephyr Prime)|
|Attributes • Augments • Compare All • Cosmetics|