|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- All participating players in Clans that achieved the specified Clan Participation Score (e.g. 260 for Ghost clans) received an Ignis Wraith blueprint at the end of the event.
- All players in a Clan that achieved the specified Victory Score during the event (e.g. 4,000 for Ghost clans) immediately received a complete Ignis Wraith with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
- Clans that place within the Top 10% scoring clans within their tier received the Ignis Wraith as a Research in the Chem Lab at the end of the event.
This weapon deals Heat damage.
- Innate Heat damage – effective against health and shields.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Heavy Caliber's accuracy penalty is minimal on this weapon.
- Large magazine size.
- High ammo capacity.
- Beam has a thickness of 0.15 meters, and the zone of impact or maximum beam range has a spherical radius of 3 meters, allowing it to hit multiple enemies at once.
- Largest beam thickness of all continuous weapons.
- Consumes 0.5 ammo per tick of damage.
- Damage cannot be converted with Impact, Puncture or Slash mods.
- Damage ramps up from 35% to 100% over 0.6 seconds when firing. After firing stops for 0.8 seconds, the damage decays back to 35% over 2 seconds.
- Limited range of 27 meters.
- Ignis Wraith, compared to Ignis:
- See Category:Ignis Wraith Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ignis Wraith Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Ignis Wraith's hit detection is composed of two parts:
- A perfectly accurate central beam that reaches up to 27 meters. This beam has a 0.15 meter thickness, unlike other beam weapons whose beams are very narrow.
- A 3-meter spherical radius that appears at the zone of impact or maximum range.
- The Ignis Wraith can deal headshots and target enemy weakspots.
- The Ignis Wraith was hinted at by a forum post sent by Rebecca Ford regarding the then-upcoming The Pacifism Defect event that was an Acrostic, a form of writing where the first letter of each line spells out a word or words. The message, with the first letter of each line bolded for clarity, read as follows;
- The flame effect will vanish when pressing the fire button in short bursts, causing the weapon to sometimes be firing invisible flames.
- Ignis, the original variant.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.