Valkyr is imbued with energy and becomes a ball of vicious rage, capable of unleashing a torrent of deadly claw attacks on unsuspecting foes.
Energy Drain: 7.5 s-1
|Range:5 (lock-on range)|
40% (damage reduction)
- Valkyr must have max energy in order to activate the ability
- Overcome with rage, Valkyr unleashes a pair of energy talons and grants resistance to damage and immunity to status effects. Normal attacks deal 145 damage within 2 meters.
- Damage is distributed evenly between Impact, Puncture, and Slash.
- Valkyr gains a 5 meter Martial Magnetism while in Hysteria, which allows her to lock on towards targets.
- While Hysteria is active, its claws are the only weapon Valkyr can use. However, her other abilities can still be cast normally.
- Hysteria consumes 7.5 energy per second while active. Hysteria will remain active until either Valkyr's energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated by casting it again (default ).
- Hysteria comes installed with its own unique stance. Additional combos will be unlocked as Hysteria increases in rank.
- Hysteria's attacks can damage enemies across the Rift Plane.
- Main article: Valkyr Talons
- Main article: Hysterical Fixation
- Main article: Hysteria (Stance)
Hysteria is a unique Stance exclusive to Valkyr Talons that can only be acquired and used by activating Valkyr's fourth ability, Hysteria. This Stance overrides the Stance on any currently equipped melee weapon for as long as Hysteria remains active.
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 5x1600%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|