The Hind is a Grineer rifle used by their Elite Lancers. It fires five-round bursts while maintaining a low recoil allowing all rounds fired to land very close to one another, but has poor critical stats. Pressing Alternate Fire shoots single rounds with higher damage per bullet.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:40,000|
This weapon primarily deals Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- High accuracy.
- Large magazine size.
- Highest number of shots per burst out of all burst-fire rifles.
- Burst-fire has low recoil.
- Innate Polarity.
- Can use the Hind-exclusive Final Tap mod.
- Low Impact and Puncture.
- Semi-auto fire has the second lowest fire rate of all semi-auto rifles, after Grinlok.
- Linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with six bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired. However, this can be circumvented by using the semi-auto single shot.
- See Category:Hind Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Hind Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- New players who prefer burst fire but cannot afford this weapon's heavy building cost should stick with the Burston until they have enough resources.
- The Hind is one of the Grineer weapons to be showcased in the Chemical Lab.
- The Hind's magazine is a small helical magazine that is inserted under the barrel.
- The Hind probably gets its name from the NATO reporting name for the famous Mil Mi-24 helicopter gunship/troop transport. Other probable sources of the weapon's name include:
- In the Warframe community, the Hind is nicknamed as "the Baguette" because of its shape closely resembling a loaf.