|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:75,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Tied with the Fragor for the second highest base damage of all hammers, behind Arca Titron.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Low attack speed.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Crashing Havoc stance.
- Heliocor, compared to Synoid Heliocor:
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Heliocor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Heliocor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is the first melee weapon that can be obtained from any Syndicate.
- Functionally, the Heliocor is the first Cephalon-designed weapon built primarily for combat in mind, as previous Cephalon weapons are essentially repurposed research devices. This is also the first weapon that fulfills a utility function outside of damage-dealing during gameplay.
- Unlike the Gammacor and the Simulor, the Heliocor does not deal Magnetic damage.
Media[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.