|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Slam attacks deal Heat damage in a large AoE.
- Innate polarity slot.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – ineffective against shields and health.
- Does not deal Heat damage on regular attacks.
- Below average attack speed.
- Stance slot has a polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Rising Steel stance.
- See Category:Heat Sword Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Heat Sword Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Jump attacks will make the Heat Sword emit a visible ring of fire upon slamming the ground. This visual trait is shared with other Heat weapons like the Heat Dagger, Dual Heat Swords, and formerly, Sheev.
- The Heat Sword received a visual change in Update 16.5, giving it a faded color scheme with texture animations similar to those found in Prisma weapons.
- The Ember statue in the Strata Relay is holding a Heat Sword on its right hand.
Heat Sword Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 22.19.1
- Nightwave, the way you acquire the Heat Sword.
- Heat Dagger, the dagger version.
- Dual Heat Swords, the dual version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.