The Heat Dagger is a dagger whose blueprint is exclusive to Nightwave offerings. Specializing in Puncture damage, its signature trait is the ability to create a blast of fire when a slam attack is used.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price:N/A|
The Heat Dagger blueprint can only be acquired from the Nightwave Offerings.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Slam attacks do 100% Heat damage with a very high chance to proc
- Innate polarity.
- Low Slash and Impact damage – less effective against health and shields.
- Does not deal Heat damage on regular attacks.
- Stance slot has a polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Piercing Fury stance.
- Low attack speed.
- See Category:Heat Dagger Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Heat Dagger Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- If performing a ground slam with this weapon equipped, Valkyr in Hysteria will use the Heat Dagger's radial flame attack.
- Jump attacks will make the Heat Dagger emit a visible ring of fire upon slamming the ground. This visual trait is shared with other Heat weapons like the Heat Sword and Dual Heat Swords.
- The Heat Dagger received a visual change in Update 16.5, giving it a faded color scheme with texture animations similar to those found in Prisma weapons. Its visual model was also sharpened and lengthened to further resemble the Heat Sword.
- In the Red Veil section of any relay, one of the torturers behind the leader is seen wielding this weapon (possibly) to interrogate the Grineer subject.
Heat Dagger Skins
- Nightwave, the way you acquire the Heat Dagger.
- Heat Sword, the sword version.
- Dual Heat Swords, the dual version of the Heat Sword.