Harrow possesses increased Overshields capacity, granting him a maximum of 1,000 Overshields (totaling 1165 Shields including base shields at maximum capacity).
Cast a wave of energy that chains them where they stand. Each enemy held reinforces Harrow’s shields.
- Harrow swings his thurible to cast a spectral afterimage forward that travels along the ground for 25 meters. As the afterimage travels, it emits a growing wave of ghastly energy that prevents enemies from jumping and slows their movement speed for 3 seconds. Each enemy enchained restores 30 Shield points to Harrow which can accumulate Overshields.
- Shield points are only granted on Condemn applying its chaining effect on unaffected enemies.
- The spectral afterimage resembles Harrow's thurible being swung perpetually in motion. The thurible and its afterimage are affected by Harrow's chosen appearance and energy colors.
- Chained enemies glow in Harrow's chosen Warframe energy color, while covered in black chains that erupt from cracks formed on nearby surfaces.
- Casting Condemn is an One-Handed Action that allows firing weapons and player movement during the animation.
- Cannot be cast if there is no valid surface 10 meters below Harrow.
- Afterimage spawns from the ground at Harrow's current position and dissipates on direct impact with terrain obstructions.
Sacrifice shields to boost reload, and fire rate while converting damage inflicted on enemies into health for Harrow and nearby allies.
|Strength:30% (lifesteal on hit)|
20 (fire rate bonus)
50% (reload speed bonus)
|Duration:4 s (base time)|
8.33 s (bonus per 100 shields)
|Misc:50 m (affinity range)|
- Harrow flagellates himself twice with his thurible, sacrificing all of his shields and Overshields to gain 20% ranged and melee weapons fire rate and 50% reload speed bonuses. While active, 30% of any damage dealt by Harrow to enemies converts into Health for Harrow and allies within his Affinity Range. Penance has a base duration of 4 seconds, plus extra duration of 8.33 seconds for every 100 Shield and Overshields points drained.
- The amount of shields to be drained is determined on activation. Shield points from Condemn will not be drained if gained during Penance's casting animation.
- Each time Harrow flagellates himself, 50% of the total shield points are subtracted.
- Only the lifesteal can be given to allies.
- While active, stylized art appears beneath the aiming reticle; when a player is healed by Penance, colored text denoting the amount of health healed from damage dealt briefly replaces the art for several seconds. Both visuals are affected by Harrow's Warframe energy color.
- Harrow's wounds on his back from flagellation emit piercing light in his chosen Warframe energy color.
- Casting Penance stops all of Harrow's movement and actions.
- Can be recast while active.
Channel Harrow’s energy into the Thurible to generate a buff. Once finished, kill enemies to bestow nearby allies with bursts of energy. The more energy channeled the greater the reward for each kill. Headshots produce extra energy.
|Strength:25.3% (energy convert)|
|Misc:4.0x (headshot multiplier)|
- Once activated, Harrow chants in ritual to channel his Energy into the thurible at a rate of 25.3% of the base energy consumed per tick.
- Pressing the ability key again (default
) stops the channeling, causing the thurible to generate an aura of incense around Harrow with a radius of 16 meters that lasts for 16 seconds. While active, each enemy killed by Harrow restores the charged amount of energy to Harrow and all allies inside his aura; if an enemy is killed by headshot, the amount of energy restored per player is multiplied by 4.
- Enemies killed anywhere by Harrow using ranged and melee weapons will reward energy; weapons with deployables such as the Zenistar are also eligible to reward energy from indirect kills.
- Players using toggled abilities that drain energy per second can not gain energy from Thurible, similar to the mechanics of Energy Vampire.
- While channeling energy into the thurible, the current amount of energy per kill is displayed to the right of the aiming reticle. The color of the text and stylized art are affected by Harrow's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Thurible's buff icon is displayed beside the shield and health indicators on the HUD, with the amount of energy per kill indicated below the buff icon.
- Upon killing an enemy via body-shot or headshot, a brief message displays above the ability icons indicating the total amount of energy restored per kill or per headshot kill.
- Channeling Thurible is a two-handed upper body animation that disables weapon use, casting other abilities and Pickups collection, but allows player movement and parkour Maneuvers.
- Can be recast while aura is active to channel energy. Channeling ends the previous instance of Thurible.
- While active, Harrow is surrounded in a glow of energy and his incense aura is constantly visible to all players. Both visual effects are affected by his chosen Warframe energy color.
Protect nearby allies with an energy force that absorbs all damage and converts it to a Critical Chance bonus for all those under the Covenant. Headshots are amplified even further.
|Strength:4% (critical per 100 damage)|
|Duration:5 s (invulnerability time)|
10 s (critical chance time)
|Misc:4.0x (headshot multiplier)|
50 m (affinity range)
- Harrow breaks free of his shackles in a whirlwind of impenetrable energy, imbuing himself and allies inside his Affinity Range with complete invulnerability to damage and Status Effect immunity for 5 seconds. While invulnerable, any enemy damage prevented by all affected players during this time accumulates into a total pool.
- Status effect immunity also protects against knockdown and Impair.
- After the invulnerability phase, all affected players receive the Retaliation buff which provides an additive weapon critical chance bonus lasting for 10 seconds. Retaliation provides a 4% base critical chance, plus extra critical chance converted from total damage prevented at a rate of 4% per 100 damage points prevented. Additionally, the combined critical chance percentage is multiplied by 4 on headshot hits.
- Retaliation's critical chance is capped at 50% on bodyshot hits and 50% on headshot hits.
- The critical chance applied to the weapons appears to be a flat value.
- Critical chance seems to also be applied to melee weapons, weapon deployables ( Zenistar disc, Orvius channel throw, etc.), and Exalted weapons ( Excalibur's Exalted Blade, Ivara's Artemis Bow, etc.)
- Covenant cannot be recast while its buffs are active.
- Multiple Harrows can cast Covenant independently of other players' active invulnerability and critical chance buffs.
- Casting animation of 4 seconds; casting Covenant stops Harrow's movement and actions
- During the invulnerability phase, the current total of damage prevented is displayed to the right of the aiming reticle, represented by a shield-like emblem.
- After the invulnerability phase, the critical chance bonus and its headshot multiplied percentage are briefly displayed at the same position, represented by a bullet-like emblem.
- An audible whispering sound plays when each buff's duration ends.
- Covenant's buff icons for invulnerability and critical chance are displayed beside the shield and health indicators, with the critical chance bonus percentage located at the top-right of the icon and buff timers at the bottom.
- Harrow and affected allies are visibly surrounded by a gust of energy while under Covenant's effects. This visual effect expands or contracts depending on the phases of the ability, and is affected by Harrow's chosen Warframe energy color.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.