Sanctifies the ground before Oberon with righteous fire, inflicting damage to any enemy that stands in the flames.
5% (status chance)
10 m (radius)
- Oberon consecrates the ground in an angle of 80 degrees in front of him, spanning up to 10 meters, for 20 seconds. Enemies standing on the area of effect are dealt 50 Radiation damage with a 5% Radiation status chance every half second, while allies are relinquished of any negative status effects and become immune to them for as long as they are standing on the area.
- Enemies and allies must be grounded and standing on the area to be affected by Hallowed Ground.
- Can only have 2 instances of Hallowed Ground active at once per player.
- Hallowed Ground spawns foliage inside its area of effect as visual representation. Oberon creates a field of grass, while Oberon Prime creates a field of ferns. Grass and ferns are affected by Oberon's chosen Warframe Accent color.
- The shimmering energy field encompassing the ground is affected by Oberon's chosen Warframe energy color.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.