|Hall Of Mirrors|
Mirage creates an entourage of doppelgangers to confuse and distract the enemy.
|Strength:25% (damage percentage)|
- Mirage projects 2 holographic mirror images that follow and mimic her actions for 4 seconds. Each hologram is invulnerable to damage, draws enemy attention, and deals 25% of the current weapon's total damage.
- Mirage cannot gain energy while Hall of Mirrors is active, nor pick up additional Energy Orbs.
- Only a maximum of 2 holograms are able to fire projectiles (hitscan and non-hitscan) from primary, secondary, and melee weapons like the Glaive. The total hologram damage will be redistributed among the active holograms; each active hologram will inflict 5% of the projectile weapon's total damage.
- Once spawned, holograms remain fixed in position around Mirage.
- Holograms partially fade from view when the HUD's targeting reticle is near them.
- Holograms will mimic Mirage's aim which can shift away from the HUD's targeting reticle depending on their position.
- Holograms do not path on terrain and are intangible, allowing them to phase through obstacles and walk on air.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.