The Grinlok is a Grineer lever-action rifle crafted from the Chem lab via clan research. By nature, the Grinlok sports high damage with accurate delivery, but has an extremely low fire rate and small magazine size.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Detonite Injector|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Highest base damage of all semi-automatic rifles.
- Fairly high reload speed.
- Little to no vertical recoil.
- High accuracy.
- Very small spread.
- Excellent ammo efficiency.
- Has a polarity.
- Can equip the Grinlok-exclusive Grinloked mod.
- Low Puncture damage.
- Lowest fire rate of all semi-automatic rifles.
- Lowest magazine size of all semi-automatic rifles.
- See Category:Grinlok Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Grinlok Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- While the Grinlok is similar to the Latron, it comes with a lower magazine capacity and slower rate of fire, making it more punishing for missed shots.
- The News tab in the UI mistakenly referred to this gun as Grinlock.
- The weapon's name may be a combination/corruption of "Grineer" and "Flintlock", the latter of which was an early firing mechanism in guns used in the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries.
- Despite the unusual combination of technologies mentioned, a lever-action flintlock rifle did exist in real life.
- While Marelok is, theoretically, a sawn-off pistol version of this rifle, its magazine is curiously relocated.
- Prisma Grinlok, the Prisma version of this weapon.
- Marelok, the pistol counterpart.
- Vaykor Marelok, the custom pistol counterpart used by Steel Meridian.
- Grinloked, a Grinlok exclusive Conclave mod.