Gram is a Tenno heavy blade that boasts good damage. In comparison to other weapons of its class, the Gram does not have many redeeming factors, and can be considered the baseline of heavy blade weapons.
This weapon can be sold for
This weapon deals primarily
Gram, compared to Gram Prime:
Lower base damage (87.1 vs. 90.0)
Lower damage (13.1 vs. 18.0)
Impact Higher damage (13.1 vs. 4.5)
Puncture Lower damage (60.9 vs. 67.5)
Slash Higher attack speed (0.95 vs. 0.8)
Different Stance Polarity ( vs. )
Different polarities (None vs. )
Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 14)
Weapon Loadouts Edit
This sword was named after the sword of Sigurd (sometimes known as Siegfried) from Norse Mythology.
Gram is a word in the old Germanic language, which roughly translates to depression.
The wheel by the Gram's guard spins during attacks, making the Gram one of the few non-static melee weapon models in-game.
Prior to , the Gram was visually an enlarged Update 11.0 .
The old appearance of the Gram is still used for the "Heavy Weapon Proficiency" challenge icons.
The Gram's appearance prior to Update 11. The Pre-Update 11 Gram brandished by Excalibur Prime. Gram's current model. Gram Sk ns i
Patch History Edit
The Gram has had its damage and Stance damage increased in Conclave.
Fixed a number of issues with melee items/weapons that result in radial damage. Radial damage values have been significantly lowered on melee ground attacks – Gram from 5 meters to 4 meters.
Increase Stamina drain when blocking with the Gram in Conclave.
Increased the damage of the Gram in Conclave.
Base damage increased to 100 (up from 45)
Status chance increased to 15% (up from 10%)
Critical chance increased to 15% (up from 7.5%)
Edge lights on Gram now respect the chosen color for Energy.
Updated Gram skin to match faction style better.
Refined the tint options on the Gram.
Remove hum sound from Gram.
Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics
• Baza ( Boltor , Prime ) • Telos ( Braton , MK1 , Prime ) • Vandal • Buzlok ( Dera ) • Vandal ( Grakata ) • Prisma ( Karak , Wraith ) • Kuva • Mutalist Quanta • Panthera ( Tetra )
( Gorgon , Prisma ) • Wraith ( Soma ) • Prime ( Supra )
( Grinlok ) • Prisma • Kuva Chakkhurr ( Latron , Prime ) • Wraith
( Burston ) • Prime • Hema • Paracyst ( Quartakk ) • Kuva ( Sybaris , Dex ) • Prime
• Amprex • Flux Rifle ( Glaxion ) • Vandal ( Ignis ) • Wraith ( Quanta ) • Vandal
• Miter ( Opticor )
• Argonak • Battacor • Fulmin • Harpak • Hind ( Stradavar ) • Prime • Tenora • Tiberon Prime
• Acceltra ( Ogris ) • Kuva ( Penta , Carmine ) • Secura ( Simulor ) • Synoid ( Tonkor ) • Kuva • Torid
• Ferrox • Javlok
• Astilla ( Boar ) • Prime ( Kohm ) • Kuva
• Arca Plasmor • Corinth • Exergis ( Hek ) • Vaykor ( Strun , MK1 )
( Tigris , Prime )
( Drakgoon )
• Komorex ( Rubico ) • Prime ( Snipetron ) • Vandal ( Vectis ) • Prime ( Vulkar )
• Attica ( Zhuge )
( Cernos , Mutalist , Prime ) • Rakta • Daikyu • Dread • Lenz ( Paris , MK1 )