“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Tied with the Galatine for the fastest attack speed of all Heavy Blades.
- Has two polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Noble Cadence stance.
- Galatine Prime, compared to Galatine:
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 3)
- See Category:Galatine Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Galatine Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Galatine Prime's slam attack features more particle effects compared to its unprimed counterpart, though not as extreme as the Jat Kittag.
- "Galatine" is the name of the sword gifted to Sir Gawain (most well known for the chivalrous tale, "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight") by the Lady of the Lake in the Arthurian Legends.
Galatine Prime Skins
- On June 5th, 2018, it was announced that Galatine Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on June 19th, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Galatine, the original counterpart of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.