The Fusilai are Gara's signature throwing knives, featuring high Slash damage and high reload speed, but with poor fire rate and low magazine capacity. The Alternate Fire is a semi-automatic fire that throws three knives horizontally with increased damage but with fire rate, as well as being unsilenced.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash and good Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Primary fire throws a single knife in a fully automatic fashion.
- Silent - will not be present on opponent's minimap.
- Alternate Fire throws three knives in a fan shape in a semi-automatic fashion.
- Very high reload speed.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- No Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Does not benefit from mods that convert Impact damage.
- Primary Fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- Damage is split between each of its three knives, requiring simultaneous hits to maximize damage, exacerbated by the large spread.
- Lowest fire rate of all throwing-type secondaries.
- Consumes 3 ammo per throw.
- Only throwing-type secondary with an "Alarming" noise level.
- Projectiles have travel time with arcing.
- Third smallest magazine size of all throwing-type secondaries, behind Pox/ Talons and Castanas/ Sancti Castanas.
- The Fusilai was first revealed during Warframe Partners Shul's and InexpensiveGamer's Twitch stream on October 4, 2017.
- The Fusilai is the only throwing knife to have an animated projectile, spinning vertically as it flies.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.2.1