|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Quaking Hand stance.
- Very short range.
- Furax Wraith, compared to MK1-Furax:
- Furax Wraith, compared to Furax:
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Furax Wraith Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Furax Wraith Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When using these remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to knockdowns, knockbacks, and enemy gunfire.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapons short range.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Furax Wraith is the first melee weapon to have modified channeling stats, with an increase in its channeling damage.
Media[edit | edit source]
Furax Wraith Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 23.6.2
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.