|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Low Puncture and Slash – less effective against health
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Quaking Hand stance.
- Very short range.
- Furax, compared to Furax Wraith:
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When using these remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to knockdowns, knockbacks, and enemy gunfire.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapons short range.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Furax (fūrax) in Latin means "thieving."
- Furax is used in many Latin names for living things.
- In accordance to the Grineer Language, it is the only Grineer weapon name that comes with an "X", as this is not normally used by the Grineer.
- Currently, the Furax is the only non-Tenno weapon to have an MK1 variant.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- MK1-Furax, the starter version of this weapon.
- Furax Wraith, the Wraith variant of this weapon.
- Ankyros, the Tenno counterpart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.