A frigid energy blast that freezes targets in their tracks.
|Strength:30 (impact damage)|
30 (area damage)
|Duration:10 s (ice patch duration)|
4 s (cold proc)
|Misc:50% (mobility decrease)|
- Frost launches an icy projectile that inflicts 30 Cold damage on impact and 30 Cold damage. Enemies directly hit by the projectile will suffer a Cold proc for a duration of 4 seconds. If the projectile impacts a surface, a patch of ice will be created that lasts 10 seconds and slows enemies as they enter its area of effect.
- Freeze possesses slight homing function and procs Cold damage instead of freezing enemies.
- Area damage affects the initial target, decreases with distance, and does not bypass obstacles in the environment.
- Casting Freeze onto the exterior of a Snow Globe will destroy it, triggering an icy explosion that damages enemies in an area of effect.
- Freeze is a one-handed action. As such, it can be used while performing various maneuvers and actions without interruption.
- Has a cast delay of ~0.6 seconds.
Sends a wave of razor sharp, crystallized ice toward an enemy, dealing heavy damage.
1.5 m (initial width)
15 m (length)
|Misc:50% (mobility decrease)|
- Frost sends forth a wave of ice shards that inflicts 100 Cold damage to all targets in its area of effect. The wave has an initial width of 1.5 meters, disperses at a 45° angle, and travels over a distance of 15 meters.
- Cold status effect reduces a target's movement speed and fire/attack rate by 50% over a duration of 4 seconds.
- Ice Wave follows terrain. With multiple levels of terrain, the ice shards can change elevation to damage enemies.
- Can be cast while airborne, and the cast animation cannot be interrupted.
- Has a cast time of 1 second and a cast delay of ~1 second.
Frost deep freezes any vapor and moisture in the area, creating a protective sphere with brief invulnerability to boost its strength.
|Strength:5x (armor multiplier)|
800 (base health)
50 (explosion damage)
|Misc:0.1 s (invulnerability duration)|
- Frost creates a protective globe of ice with a diameter of 5 meters and a base health of 800. Upon activation, the globe is invulnerable for 0.1 seconds. Incoming damage that is absorbed during the invulnerability period is converted into health and added to the globe's health.
- Frost and his allies do not contribute to Snow Globe's health gain by shooting the globe during the invulnerability period.
- Upon activation, Snow Globe pushes enemies within its radius outwards. Enemies that enter the globe will have their attack/movement speed reduced by 67%.
- Most gunfire, both friendly and hostile, is blocked from entering the globe (gunfire can exit the globe normally). Abilities which are not area-of-effect in nature (e.g., Shuriken) are blocked as well.
- Casting Freeze onto the exterior of a globe will destroy it, triggering an icy explosion that deals 50 Cold damage in an area of effect.
- The damage does not diminish with distance and bypasses obstacles in the environment.
- Freeze is capable of destroying a globe even during its invulnerability period.
- Snow Globe can be recast multiple times, but there are restrictions on the number of globes that can be created in the environment.
- A maximum of 2 separate Snow Globes can be cast at any given time. Casting Snow Globe after reaching the maximum will remove the oldest globe.
- Casting Snow Globe while inside an existing globe will remove the older globe and combine the total remaining health values of both globes for the newer one. The invulnerability period is reactivated for each cast.
Summons a treacherous landslide of ice that instantly freezes and shatters all enemies in its radius.
|Strength:100% (armor reduction)|
250 (initial damage)
150 (explosion damage)
|Duration:2 s (freeze duration)|
|Range:12 m (freeze radius)|
4.5 m (explosion radius)
- Frost summons an avalanche that freezes enemies in place after damaging them over a duration of 2 seconds within a radius of 12 meters. Frozen enemies have their armor reduced by 100% of their current armor (similar to a Corrosive proc) for the duration of the freeze.
- Once the avalanche completely encompasses the area of effect after a short delay, 250 Cold damage is dealt to all frozen enemies. Frozen enemies violently shatter upon death and inflict 150 Cold damage within 4.5 meters.
- Avalanche cannot be cast while airborne.
- Has a cast time of ~2.4 seconds and a cast delay of ~0.75 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.