A frigid energy blast that freezes targets in their tracks.
|Strength:30 (impact damage)|
30 (area damage)
|Duration:10 s (ice patch duration)|
4 s (cold proc)
|Misc:50% (mobility decrease)|
- Frost launches an icy projectile that inflicts 30 Cold damage on impact and 30 Cold damage. Enemies directly hit by the projectile will suffer a Cold proc for a duration of 4 seconds. If the projectile impacts a surface, a patch of ice will be created that lasts 10 seconds and slows enemies as they enter its area of effect.
- Freeze possesses slight homing function and procs Cold damage instead of freezing enemies.
- Area damage affects the initial target, decreases with distance, and does not bypass obstacles in the environment.
- Casting Freeze onto the exterior of a Snow Globe will destroy it, triggering an icy explosion that damages enemies in an area of effect.
- Freeze is a one-handed action. As such, it can be used while performing various maneuvers and actions without interruption.
- Has a cast delay of ~0.6 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.